Bialetti Venus, 6 Cup

Bialetti Venus, 6 Cup 3.0123B00067WCM610A23FF63ZQJM7AWA23FF63ZQJM7AWM. DebelloMarkUSA02010-01-01BIALETTI MUSA EXPRESSO POT: Threads are off set: POOR qualityYou can tell this unit came off of a speedy assembly line. Cheap plastic handle which is held by a single screw t ...

Bialetti Venus, 6 Cup


















List Price: USD $44.99
Lowest New Price: USD $33.59
Price is accurate as of the date/time indicated. Prices and product availability are subject to change. Any price displayed on the Amazon website at the time of purchase will govern the sale of this product.

Features :
  • Easy to Use
  • Fits right on the stovetop
  • Produces great tasting espresso
  • Ready in 4-5 minutes
  • Stainless Steel Construction
Product Description
Stainless steel, stovetop espresso maker produces 6 cups of rich, authentic Italian espresso in just 4-5 minutes.

Customer Reviews

Just what it is supposed to be (2008-11-22)
I appreciate a purchase that is exactly what it claims to be, and that is what the Bialetti Venus is. I understand that some connoisseurs dislike the coffee produced by stainless steel, but comparing coffee that comes out of this with that from an aluminum Bialetti, I find the Venus produces a less brash cuppa. It seems sturdy and I don't foresee replacing it for a very long time. Moreover, it looks great and brews fast. The best coffee-making tool I have owned.

Stainless espresso maker (2008-01-12)
We bought this for our Mom for Christmas. It was difficult to find a stainless steel espresso maker at retail stores, they were all aluminum. The design, looks and functionality are what we were hoping to find. The price was fantastic and our Mom is very pleased with it. She frequently uses it with her girlfriends so the 6 cup capacity is just what she was looking for. We like it so much we want one too. Great product, great price!



SEE Bialetti Venus, 6 Cup at Amazon.com Now