6 CUP Traditional Stove Top Espresso Coffee Maker

6 CUP Traditional Stove Top Espresso Coffee Maker 3.062B000V6Y0F410A36833JJQ22MTXA36833JJQ22MTXBob-CCBob from CCFlorida02010-04-11Traditional 6 cup Espresso coffee makerAs you can see, I rated this item with one star in #2 above. If I could have rated this item with a minus (-) sign indicating a rat ...

6 CUP Traditional Stove Top Espresso Coffee Maker


















Lowest New Price: USD $7.99
Price is accurate as of the date/time indicated. Prices and product availability are subject to change. Any price displayed on the Amazon website at the time of purchase will govern the sale of this product.

Features :
  • 6 Cups Capacity
  • Plastic Handle.
  • 8" Tall, 4" Wide
Product Description
Bene Casa 17730 aluminum espresso maker, 6 cup. Aluminum 6 cup stovetop espresso maker.

Customer Reviews

Good experience (2010-03-13)
Product was as described. Shipped within a reasonable amount of time (4-6 days). Unfortunately I wanted to cancel this order only about an hour after I bought it, and they said once you buy it there is no way to cancel it unless I ship it back with my own money. Not worth the shipping price.

Don't waste your money on the over-priced Bialetti (2009-12-18)
Bene Casa's 6-cup "cafetera," as they call these units in Spain, is an excellent substitute for the WAY over-priced Bialetti. Clearly some folks like the "charm" of being able to say that their "cafetera" was manufacture in Italy instead of China (wher Bene Casa's unit is made), but if the quality of the unit is equivalent, is it worth paying $20 extra for the name? I do not. This is all aluminum, just like Bialetti's, and all three disassembling parts join flawlessly. The espresso made is the same as that by Bialetti's and other "cafeteras." So, unless you have money to burn, buy the Bene Casa brand and you'll enjoy a quality unit that produces the same excellent espresso. Now, if I can only find a 12-cup unit by Bene Casa...



SEE 6 CUP Traditional Stove Top Espresso Coffee Maker at Amazon.com Now